Supports collagen production
Herbs of Gold Collagen Gold provides a high-quality source of collagen, combined with a unique superfood blend, for the maintenance of normal healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Fish collagen
- Antioxidant support
- Collagen formation support
- Collagen is the body’s most abundant protein, representing approximately 30% of total body protein. Collagen is a major structural component of connective tissue found in the body - in skin, hair, nails, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, teeth and bone. Collagen provides tensile strength and firmness to connective tissues around the body.
- Fish collagen is rich in essential and non-essential amino acids and contains a minimum of 90% protein from fish collagen and 8% hydroxyproline (responsible for collagen stability) in each serve. Collagen Gold contains type I collagen, the most abundant collagen type found in the body, predominantly found in the skin, tendons, ligaments and bone.
- A specially selected superfood blend containing Yangmei (Yumberry), Pomegranate, Acai and Acerola berries provides a rich source of natural vitamin C for antioxidant protection and is essential in a number of steps for collagen production and helping to prevent the breakdown of collagen. Guava provides natural zinc, important for protein synthesis and skin structure.
- Collagen Gold helps to promote collagen production and replenishes lost or declining levels of collagen, slowing down visible signs of ageing including fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin and helps to stabilise and strengthen joints by preventing collagen breakdown.
Add 6g (1 scoop) into 150mL water or other preferred beverage, and mix well.
- Collagen is derived from fish.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balance diet.