Avène Thermal Spring Water has unique properties that assist its ability to cleanse, soothe and calm mild to highly sensitive skin. With both health and beauty benefits this product can be used to tone the face as well as offer relief to inflamed skin.
Tested by dermatologists, Avène Thermal Spring Water provides soothing and anti-irritating benefits for sensitive, hypersensitive and allergic skin.
Extracted directly at the source and packaged in a sterile environment, it is low in mineral content – does not dry out the skin.
It works to comfort a range of everyday skin irritations including sunburn, razor burn, facial redness, itching, post-depilatory irritation, eczema and nappy rash.
Avène Thermal Spring Water is pH neutral, hypoallergenic and preservative free.
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Sulphate Free
- Spray directly onto the skin to hydrate, soothe and calm.
- Avoid spraying directly into the eyes.
- Avoid spraying into the eyes.
- Contents under nitrogen pressure.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not puncture or burn the can even after use.
- Do not store at temperatures above 50C and keep out of reach of children.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.