Thompson's Manuka Mucus Cough Relief Kids Traditionally used in
Western Herbal Medicine to relieve mild chesty coughs in children.
leaf, a traditional Western Herbal Medicine used to:
- Loosen & reduce excess chest mucus in children
- Clear respiratory tract mucus, expectorant in children
- Reduce mild bronchial (chesty) congestion in children
- Relieve mild bronchial (chesty) coughs in children
Thompson's Manuka Mucus Cough Relief has a pleasant taste and is non-drowsy.
KEY FEATURES• traditional herbal blend of Manuka honey and Ivy Leaf to help relieve mucus cough & mucus congestion, naturally.
• A natural cough expectorant helping children with relief of mucus congestion & excess phlegm, bronchial coughing and the symptoms of catarrh.
• Non-drowsy formula
• Vegetarian friendly
• No artifical colours
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Products containing Sorbitol may have a laxative effect. Contains Sugars, Potassium Sorbate. May contain traces of pollen.
Store below 30°C in a dry place. Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken. Keep out of reach of children.