Best Before 01/2021 Only 5 Left
Healthy mood & memory
Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid. The addition of an acetyl group give acetyl L-carnitine a wide range of applications in the body.
- Memory & brain function
- Mood support
- Relieves fatigue
- Acetyl L-Carnitine pays an important role in fatty acid metabolism for energy.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine mobilises fatty acids into the mitochondria for ATP energy production.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, helping to maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine crosses the blood-brain barrier, providing direct benefit to the central nervous system and assists in maintaining healthy neurological processes.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy mood.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy cognitive function and memory during ageing.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy brain and mental functioning.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy ageing.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine provides relief of physical and mental fatigue.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine plays an important role in sperm production.
Adults - Take 2 capsules, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balance diet.
ARTG No. AUST L 166175