- Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion contains 16 different probiotic strains to help restore beneficial bowel flora in children.
- Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion provides beneficial bacteria that survive stomach acid pH and support beneficial bacteria adherence to the intestinal mucosa. Probiotics compete with pathogenic bacteria for nutrients and colonisation in the intestines.
- Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion assists in the repair of the gastrointestinal wall lining and supports gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health.
- Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion supports immune system health and helps maintain beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use.
- Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion is a dairy and gluten free formula that is room stable and does not require refrigeration.
Children 2-12 years – Mix 1g (one level scoop) in water or juice, once daily, or as directed by your health professional. Scoop included.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balance diet.
ARTG No. AUST L 328813