Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes contains 6 vegetarian-friendly digestive enzymes to support healthy digestion.
- Vegetarian friendly enzymes
- With Gentian
- Aids digestion
- Digest-Zymes assists the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose. It contains microbial-derived enzymes amylase, protease, tilactase (lactase) and cellulase.
- Digest-Zymes contains enzymes that are highly stable and active throughout a wide pH range. This makes them more active and functional for a longer distance through the digestive tract, when compared to pancreatic enzymes.
- Digest-Zymes contains protease to assist the digestion of proteins.
- Digest-Zymes contains amylase to assist the digestion of carbohydrates and cellulose to help breakdown fibre.
- Digest-Zymes contains lipase to assist the digestion of fats.
- Digest-Zymes contains bromelains, proteolytic enzymes derived from pineapples, to assist the digestion of protein.
- Digest-Zymes contains lactase to assist the digestion of lactose, the primary sugar found in dairy products.
- Digest-Zymes contains Gentian, a herb traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a bitter tonic and to relieve symptoms of indigestion, including abdominal pain, bloating and feelings of fullness.
- Gentian is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to improve digestive weakness, promote bile flow from the gall bladder and support healthy digestive function.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule, three times a day, before each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balance diet.