Traditional lung support
Herbs of Gold Lung Detox is a great-tasting berry-flavoured liquid herbal formula with antioxidant herbs Grape seed and Thyme, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support lung health.
- High-strength Grape seed
- With Thyme and Ivy leaf
- Lung Antiox contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease excess mucous and chest phlegm.
- White horehound is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an expectorant to clear respiratory tract mucous and relieve cough.
- Albizia is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve symptoms of hayfever, mild allergies and allergic rhinitis.
- Albizia is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory to relieve inflammation and reduce symptoms of sinusitis.
- Lung Antiox is available in a delicious berry flavour and is naturally sweetened with stevia.
Shake well before use.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 5mL, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take in water or juice.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balance diet.