High-strength, 11 strain probiotics
Herbs of Gold Probiotic 55 Billion is a high-strength combination of 11 different probiotics to maintain beneficial intestinal flora and healthy digestive system function.
- Broad spectrum with 11 strain
- Reduces abdominal discomfort
- Aids healthy bowel function
- Probiotic 55 Billion supports digestive system health by helping to restore friendly intestinal flora in the gut.
- Probiotic 55 Billion supports gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health by maintaining beneficial bacteria adherence to intestinal mucosa and assisting the repair of the gut wall lining.
- Probiotic 55 Billion is a digestive carminative that reduces flatulence, and relieves abdominal discomfort and nausea.
- Probiotic 55 Billion improves bowel regularity and relieves constipation. It also helps to reduce the occurrence of constipation.
- Probiotics compete with pathogenic bacteria for nutrients and colonisation in the intestines. Probiotic 55 Billion contains probiotics that survive stomach acid and bile to support immune system health.
- Probiotic 55 Billion contains dairy-free probiotics sourced from Daniso®, a probiotic specialist trusted worldwide by manufacturers.
- Probiotic 55 Billion is room-stable and does not require refrigeration.
Each capsule contains not less than 55 billion cfu from:
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HOWARU® HN001)||6 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (FloraFIT® La-14)||300 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (HOWARU® HN019)||2 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (FloraFIT® Bl-04)||200 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (FloraFIT® Lpc-37)||24.9 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (FloraFIT® Lp-115)||15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius ssp salivarius (FloraFIT® Ls-33)||300 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (FloraFIT® Lg-36)||200 million CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (FloraFIT® St-21)||1 billion CFU|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii)||100 million CFU|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balance diet.