Multi formulated for women
Herbs of Gold Women’s Multi Plus Grape Seed 12000 is a comprehensive multivitamin that contains high-strength Grape seed for antioxidant support.
- Skin health
- Energy production
- With 1000IU vitamin D
- Women’s Multi is a one-a-day, vegan-friendly multivitamin that contains 25 important vitamins and minerals, plus herbs to support women’s health.
- Women’s Multi contains the active form of folate (methylfolate) and vitamin B12 (co-methylcobalamin). Methylfolate and vitamin B12 maintain brain health and function, and support cognitive function and memory.
- Women’s Multi contains B vitamins to support energy production, assist sugar metabolism and maintain nervous system health. Vitamins B5 and B6 help to support a healthy stress response in the body.
- Women’s Multi contains vitamins C & E and zinc, key nutrients that support skin health.
- Women’s Multi contains vitamin C to support collagen formation, connective tissue health and wound healing.
- Women’s Multi contains iodine and selenium, minerals that support healthy thyroid function and assist thyroid hormone production.
- Women’s Multi contains 1000IU of vegan-friendly vitamin D per tablet to help maintain bone strength and health. Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Vitamin D also maintains muscle strength and function.
- Women’s Multi assists healthy red blood cell production and supports blood health.
- Women’s Multi contains vitamins C & E, and minerals zinc & selenium to support healthy immune system function.
- Women’s Multi contains nutrients with antioxidant activity including vitamins C & E plus zinc, selenium and citrus bioflavonoids to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Women’s Multi contains chromium to assist sugar metabolism.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balance diet.