Moisture Repair Conditioner is for hair that has been weakened or damaged by color, chemical processing or heat styling. It restores hair by bathing it in a highly concentrated formula rich in antioxidant argan oil, reconstructive keratin and fatty acids.
- Restore damaged hair caused by colour, chemical processing or heat styling. Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner gently and effectively detangles and conditions the hair to leave it hydrated, manageable and strong.
- Its highly concentrated, reparative formula restores hair's health, moisture and elasticity with antioxidant-rich argan oil, reconstructive keratin and fatty acids. colour-safe.
- Sulfate-free, phosphate-free and paraben-free.
- How to use: After shampooing, squeeze excess water and apply Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner from mid-length to ends. Leave on for 1-2 minutes and rinse well. Use regularly with Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo for best results.
- The formulas are free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens, so they’re safer for the environment and won’t dry, fade or strip color-treated hair.
Follow these steps to condition your hair:
- Wash your hair in the shower. Rinse out all shampoo.
- Use the amount of conditioner recommended on the bottle (usually about the size of a quarter).
- Spread it evenly on the ends of your hair. For long hair, spread it from chin level and down. Don’t apply conditioner to your scalp.
- Run your fingers or a wide-tooth comb through the ends of your hair to work in the conditioner.
- Let it stay on your hair for a moment, following instructions on the label. This is typically 1 minute.
- Thoroughly rinse off the conditioner.
Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.