Provides the body with the necessary daily dose of zinc!
- Plays an important role in metabolism.
- Supports the health and function of the male reproductive system.
- Aids in the faster healing of wounds.
- Vital for normal growth and development that occurs specially during pregnancy.
Zinc is a mineral essential for regulating several body functions. It can be found in varying types of food, such as oysters, red meat, poultry, while grains, beans, and fortified foods. Due to diet restriction, the body may not get the daily recommended intake of zinc. This is when taking dietary supplements become helpful.
Thompson's Organic Zinc provides the body its necessary daily intake to be able to properly perform certain body functions. It recommended for pregnant women, males seeking to maintain their reproductive health, and for individuals seeking to improve immune system function and general well-being.
- Pregnant women.
- Men who seek to maintain their reproductive health.
- Individuals who seek a supplement to support their skin health.
- Individuals who want to strengthen immune system.
- Individuals who seek a supplement to help maintain general health and well-being.
For adults, take one tablet a day after a meal or as prescribed by a professional healthcare provider.
Use only as directed and always read the label.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.